Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Gustavo's Blog

The blog.  This is the story in my new venture into Wedding Photography.  I currently work full time in Pharmaceutical Sales at Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, a Johnson & Johnson Company. I have been working in Pharmaceutical Sales since i left the University of Kansas 9 years ago.  The goal is to get rid of the corporate shackles in a a little over a year.  To do that i am working on a Bachelor's in Fine Art Photography at the Academy of Art University through their online program.  I am part of the Second Degree program since i already have a bachelor's degree.  I am taking two online courses a semester while assisting several wedding photographers in the San Francisco Bay Area and living vicariously through the many inspirational photographer's blogs.  This will be the portal for me to share the good, the bad, and all the fun i will be having in this new endeavor.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Gustavo, my friend, I wish you nothing but success and happiness in pursuing your new passion. Your clients will benefit not only from your professional expertise; but, from your heart's good energy. I'm very proud of you and thankful for this blog where I might be able to keep up with your developments.