Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back to the Gym

Thought i would get a jump start on my New Year's resolutions and get back on track to working out.  I signed up earlier this month to do the Wildflower Triathlon Olympic Distance in May.   The Olympic Distance entails a 1.5k swim, a 40k bike, and a 10k run.  I completed it two years ago in 3:08 and my goal this coming year is to come in under 3hrs.  

Drove down to the Warren Gym for a quick 30 minute run on the treadmill before having to pick up my Uncle at the train station.  Listened to Part II of Me Rah Koh's (a talented Seattle, WA Wedding & Portrait Photographer) interview by Ron Dawson on his new Blog F-Stop Beyond on my iPod.  Ron runs a film & video production company that works closely with the wedding industry.  I had the opportunity to introduce myself and thank Ron at this years Photo Plus Expo in NY for the wonderful interviews he has been sharing with us in his new blog.
Finished in 3:08, 1st Olympic Distance

No comments: