Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Car Broken Into...

Ever since i left Corporate America back in November after Thanksgiving i have had the opportunity to borrow my friends Ralph's Land Rover Discovery for which i am very grateful for. I have been traveling so much for the holiday and the upcoming weeks that i have had no time to research and purchase a car.  

I was on my way home early tonight after working at the studio to go volunteer at John Muir Medical Center Emergency Room and was surprised by a broken window.  They ripped the radio out of the dash and also took my iPod from the glove box.  It was partly my fault since i forgot to take the radio faceplate with me. I was bummed, frustrated, and concerned to how Ralph would react.  He was cool it, "things happen, and for that we have insurance" he said.  

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

No comments: