Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HOG FOR KIDS:Day 0-Off in the Morning

The list is quite long when you have be gone for a month. Spent most of the day running errands and picking up last minute trip items like the very important full face helmet. My friend Greg opened up a new motorcycle store called Ace Motorsports in Concord which carries Ducati, KTM, and Triumph motorcycles. I bought most of my trip gear from him like the Arai helmet and the Revit jacket and pants. Later this evening my friend Kennedy stopped by to help me pack. She let me borrow one of her bike bags and some of her travel gear. She helped me stay on a very minimalist track and packed my bag for me. Two or three of everything max, undies, pants, shirts, ect. I tried to cheat when she left and add a pair of cargo pants with no luck, she had packed it so well that nothing else fit. The pants stayed and i gave into having to live with the same limited items of clothing for the month.

The beautiful Kennedy.
IMG_0705.JPG

Final Bag. Lowepro bag on the left with my 17in MacBook Pro and my Canon 5D with my 24-70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.2, and 70-200mm lenses. Small green bag with food and snacks. Black large bag with all my clothing and belongings.
IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

No comments: