Saturday, July 5, 2008

HOG FOR KIDS:Day 3-Los Angeles to Las Vegas

HOG FOR KIDS:Day 3-Los Angeles to Las Vegas

Picture 9.png

After meeting up for lunch at the very tasty There's No Place Like-Home with my old friend from KU, Dain Kloner, i headed out into the heat towards Las Vegas. You ever take a shower fully clothed? Well, i just about did. At my first gas stop i walked into the bathroom and proceeded to douse my shirt and bandana with water. Zipped my jacket back up and took off. Worked like a charm as the air flowed through my jacket it created a nice air conditioning system that kept me cool in the 100 degree plus heat.

Mr Dain
IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

LA Vista.
IMG_0791.JPG

The Hollywood sign.
IMG_0793.JPG

Desert Views.
IMG_0796.JPG

Gasing Up.
IMG_0795.JPG

Just a few miles over the speed limit.
IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

My Shadow.
IMG_0801.JPG

Self Portrait.
IMG_0803.JPG

Las Vegas in the distance. I stayed in Henderson, about 15min from the strip.
IMG_0804.JPG

Total Mileage: 271
Total Time: 5HRS

No comments: